That’s me in trouble, wedges are as far as I go and they are usually only 1 or 2 inches!
- Study shows men are more likely to help a woman if she’s wearing heels
- And the higher the heels, the more willing the men were to assist her
- When women wearing flats asked men to help them, 25 out of 60 took part
- A two-inch heel increased this number to 36 out of the 60
- But when the heels rose to four inches, the number of volunteers rose to 49
- Interestingly, heel height had no effect on women’s odd of agreeing to help